Flock Free Autonomous LaserFlock Free
Flock Free Autonomous Laser bird repellers can be part of a fully automated bird repelling system, providing continuous bird repelling capability after a quick one-time configuration.The principle of repelling birds with a laser beam is inspired by nature. Birds perceive the approaching laser beam as a physical danger. It appeals to the survival instinct, causing the birds to fly away. The continuous presence of the moving laser beam is a valuable tool for many bird species under low light or night time conditions.
- Easy to deploy and program in every desired situation;
- Pan/Tilt engine with wide angle range;
- Safe for humans and birds, environmentally friendly;
- Can be used inside or outside;
- Weather resistant;
- Great for plants, warehouses, loading docks, railroad siding, tunnels, breezeways, underpasses, stadiums, barns, retail stores, and storage sheds.
Flock Free Autonomous Laser is provided with an easy-to-use programming device, enabling easy and fast configuration. You also can use it together with a timer to get more flexibility and effectiveness of use.