Surface Protecting Bundle – UV-Paint Dauber and Surface Pro Gel
- INCLUDES: One 4 oz dauber of clear Flock Off! UV-Paint and one 10 oz tube of Surface Pro Irritating Surface Protectant.
- REPELS BIRDS landing on surfaces: beams, pipes, under-roof structures, canopies, roofs, other indoor and covered outdoor surfaces.
- EASY TO APPLY: apply a dot of product every 3 inches alternating one dot of UV-Paint and one dot of Surface Pro along the entire affected area. In areas with direct sunlight apply UV-Paint only, without the gel. See detailed instructions in the description.
- UNIVERSAL USAGE: barns, roofs, sheds, canopies, homes, backyards, warehouses, shops, industrial facilities, etc.
- HOW IT WORKS: birds avoid the UV reflection of the paint and land right into the gel. It causes a light, harmless irritation on their feet and they fly away. After some time, the birds learn to avoid the treated surfaces.
Flock Free Bird Deterrent Surface Protecting Residential Bundle includes one 4 oz dauber of clear “Flock Off!” UV-Paint and one 10 oz tube of “Surface Pro” irritating surface protectant.
Designed to work together for an effective and harmless protection of various surfaces against pest birds landing on them.
The birds tend to avoid unfamiliar objects because they represent a threat. Applying “Flock Off!” UV-Paint gives the affected area a novel look. This will make any area treated with “Flock Off!” UV-Paint appear threatening.
Surface Pro is a contact irritating gel containing peppermint oil. The birds don’t like a greasy feeling on their claws after touching the gel. Additionally, the peppermint oil slightly irritates their breathing without any real harm to the animal.
So, it works really simple but effective: the birds try to avoid the UV-Paint dot and land nearby where they touch the dot of the Surface Pro gel and then, they leave irritated. After some time, the birds learn that the UV-Paint dots are related to the uncomfortable feeling and start to avoid them.
How to use?
Apply a dot of product every 3 inches alternating one dot of UV-Paint and one dot of Surface Pro. Repeat again as much as needed.
The Flock Off! UV-Paint is designed to be self-applicable and has a dauber point. Use a caulk gun to apply the Surface Pro gel.
Porous surfaces must be sealed smooth with a coat of silicone before application.
Direct sunlight will make the gel liquid. So, if the surface is under the direct sun beams, use dots of UV-Paint only.
Be patient and persistent. This deterrent is not designed for an immediate effect. The birds need some time to understand that the UV-Paint and gel combination is a danger for them and learn to keep away.
However, after some time you will see that the birds start to avoid the treated surfaces.
For instant but shorter-term results, use Flock Free Tank
How to apply the gel correctly?
See the video: