At Flock Free, we are continually in the field looking at real world situations and figuring how to solve problems that birds present. The criteria we use to determine if we are going design a product is: will it be humane for the targeted bird species and will it be effective? With the Noise Bird Control Drone, we believe we nailed it!!
The drone has a multi-dimensional presence with visual movement and sound it makes them a good option even when Methyl Anthranilate is not an option. From an overall cost option, the drone cost is much more affordable over a long term bird control program even when you add in the labor of the employee managing the devices.
The drone is powered by a rechargeable battery. When the battery life is becoming low, the operator lands the drone, inserts another battery and you're back in business. To utilize a drone program to be the most effective, determine other control methods that will assist to apply pressure on the target bird such as sound, taste, smell or pain to increase success ratios. Map out a schedule of when the drone needs to be flown vs. only when birds are flying in or already landed. Knowing and understanding the patterns of the target bird will help you train them to decide to land somewhere else. Continue the drone program throughout the entire growing cycle to help prevent new flocks of birds from attempting to feed.
Please contact us if you need more information for our Bird Control Drones.
- Screeches Raptor Sounds while in flight
- Horrible whining sound from the blades
- Chrome-plated to flash in the sunlight adding a visible frightening component
- Flight time 20 min.
- Three quarter mile line of sight distance from home base
- Max FAA altitude 400ft
- 4.9 lbs. (1.5 kg) / 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) with GoPro, Solo Gimbal and speaker box
- 3DR Link secure Wi-Fi network through hand-held controller
- Can fly with iOS or Android phone or tablet.
- If equipped with camera you can record or view live video when in-flight through cell phone or tablet.
- Auto landing button on controller. Press button it will return home and land by itself.
- Comes with battery charger and a set of replacement propellers.
- Modular design allows you to quickly replace motors or change camera gimbals with a simple screwdriver making Solo easy to repair and future-proof.