Flock Free Bird Repellent Spray
Flock Free Bird Repellent Spray residential spray concentrate (4 fl oz) with Flock Free Tank Mix.
This product can't be purchased in Connecticut or shipped to Connecticut.
Moving birds in open areas have always been a challenge since they just fly and land in the next area that doesn't have control measures. Flock Free Bird Repellent Spray is having amazing results with proper application protocols.
This product is a visual, scent, and taste deterrent to birds that dries clear.
Easy to apply - simply dilute it with water and spray onto areas to be treated using any sprayer.
Can be sprayed on trees, bushes, buildings, pipes, beams - anywhere you see bird activity with the exception of crops.
- ECONOMICAL: Makes up to 2 gallons of the ready product!
- SAFE: All-natural formula! Safe to use around people, pets, and livestock. Does not hurt birds, just makes them feel uncomfortable, so they leave the area. Does not make harm to trees, plants, and lawns.
- EFFICIENT: It’s a unique visual, taste, smell, feather, and beak nerve irritant. Professional strength formula. Its work is proven by years of successful use in hundreds of commercial locations. Now available for residential use.
- EASY TO USE: Just mix with water and spray on the surfaces that you’d like to protect from the birds! You can use any manual, electrical, or gas-powered sprayer or fogger.
- WORKS GREAT ON A VARIETY OF BIRDS AND PROPERTIES: Pigeons, seagulls, ducks, geese, sparrows, crows, jackdaws, rooks, magpies, starlings, swallows, blackbirds, woodpeckers, and many more. Great for homes, barns, docks, roofs, lawns, stores, restaurants, production sites, parking lots, etc.
Spray Flock Free Brid Repellent Spray once a week for 4 weeks then monthly as needed.
The goal is to keep constant pressure on the birds so they decide to move somewhere else.
Active: Corn oil 10%, peppermint oil 3%, white pepper 3%, garlic oil 2%, clove oil 2%, rosemary oil 2%, thyme oil 2%, sodium chloride 2%.
Inert: 74% isopropyl alcohol, soap, pоmace.
Directions for use:
Mix contents thoroughly. Put 2 fl. oz. of Tank Mix concentrate to 1 gallon of water, and mix thoroughly.
- 1 kit makes up to 2 usable gallons of ready-to-use product.
- To make 1 gallon of usable product, pour 2 oz of the Concentrate (1/2 of the bottle) into 1 gallon water and mix well.
- In cold temps (below 50 degrees F) or for very persistent birds (such as ducks) use all 4 oz (the whole bottle).
- Use the stickers to teach the birds to stay away: place the stickers neat treated area.
Reviews of our customers:
The product has provided terrific results for the hotel client we have instituted it for. The regular treatment with the product has substantially dropped pigeon traffic.
Commercial Account Manager
Orkin Pest Control
See how it works: