Flock Free Mosquito Spray Concentrate, 32oz
Flock Free Natural Mosquito Control Spray Concentrate, 32 fl oz.
- KILLS AND REPELS both adult mosquitos and larva;
- ALL NATURAL nano-tech formula with natural ingredients. SAFE for kids, pets, backyards, birds, lawns, fruit trees, crops, flowers, etc. when used as directed;
- EASY-TO-USE: just dilute with water and spray the mixture with any sprayer. See detailed instructions in the description below;
- ECONOMICAL: one bottle makes up to 32 gallons of ready mixture, up to 4 weeks between applications;
- Yes, it REALLY WORKS.
- Designed, tested, and made in the USA.
The only residential solution on the market which works great on both adult mosquitos and larva.
Thyme oil, garlic oil, corn oil, geraniol, clove oil, citric acid, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, salt and a combination of natural inert ingredients.
How to use it?
Shake well. For the first application, mix 2 fl. oz. of the concentrate per 1 gallon of water. For further applications, mix 1 fl. oz. of the concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
Mix thoroughly in a sprayer. Use any sprayer (manual, electric, mechanical, etc.) to spray in desired area.
Spray mosquitos’ breeding sites, standing water, bird baths, potted plants, beneath shrubs and directly onto lawns.
Repeat every 3-4 weeks, as needed.
Does it work?
Yes. We tested this product for 5 years before introducing to the market. We use it at our own backyards.
Is it EPA-registered?
This product qualifies for exemption from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section (25) b.
Is it safe?
In its ready-to-use form, it is completely safe for humans (including kids), pets, birds, and other animals when used as directed.
In concentrated form, the product may cause skin or eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Use protective gloves, long-sleeve clothes and protective eyewear when you work with the concentrate.
This product can't be purchased in Connecticut or shipped to Connecticut.