Natural Mosquito Control Ready-to-Use Spray, 32oz
- KILLS AND REPELS adult mosquitos and larva, as well as ticks;
- ALL NATURAL nano-tech formula with natural ingredients. SAFE for kids, pets, backyards, birds, lawns, fruit trees, crops, flowers, etc.;
- READY-TO-USE: just turn the sprayer’s tip to “Spray” or “Stream”, point and spray! Spray around the areas you’d want to protect. See detailed instructions below and on the label;
- LONG-LASTING: lasts up to 4 weeks;
- Yes, it REALLY WORKS. Designed, tested and made in the USA.
The only residential solution on the market which works great on both adult mosquitos and larva, and ticks, too.
Natural ingredients only. Thyme oil, garlic oil, corn oil, geraniol, clove oil, citric acid, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, salt and a combination of natural inert ingredients.
How to use?
Shake well. Turn the sprayer’s tip to “Spray” or “Stream”, point to the desired direction and spray!
Spray around the areas you’d like to protect: patio, deck, home, pool, pond, gazebo, etc.
Repeat every 3-4 weeks, as needed.
Does it work?
Yes. We tested this product for 5 years before introducing it to the market. We use it in our own homes.
Is it EPA-registered?
This product qualifies for exemption from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section (25) b. It’s approved or pending approval in all US states.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is safe for humans (including kids), pets, birds and other animals.
What do our customers say?
Flock Free's mosquito control product has been an outstanding all-natural addition to my company inventory this season. Flock Free's performance was superior to microencapsulated synthetic pyrethroids.
From a business perspective it saved time by not requiring PH balancing or adding IGRs, technicians loved that there were no PPE requirements or "burn" associated with synthetic products, and customers demonstrated their appreciation by having less than a 1% respray rate. I'd recommend it to any company looking at expanding services into the green market.
Mosquito Joe's, in Savannah, GA